Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trying to Quit Smoking!

I'm staying the night in a Quality Inn Hotel. After 6 days of being Smoke-Free, my husband and I finally had a nice talk. I'm not taking this no smoking thing very well, but my husband needed to quit for his health. I'm trying to quit for him.

I have had an attitude, irritated at everything and everyone, and always wanting to eat. I can't seem to communicate with my husband with out me wanting to hurt him. Tonight we finally talked about it. I've been feeling that i had to quit to make it easier on him, and feeling guilty at the same time because I want to smoke. If all we are going to do is get mad and frustrated at each other than is it worth it? So we have decided that i can still have a cig. when I need to. However I will not go back to smoking as much as I did before. I have wanted to cut back, just not give up all together.

I'm sure that some of you out there can relate to what I'm saying and how I'm feeling. Its not an easy thing to just quit smoking over night. I know that you have to want to quit in order for it to truly work. I'm having a hard time lately with every thing. I'm glad that my Wonderful Husband understands and is willing to work with me on this. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment