We had traveled from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania. Because of our type of job and what we may haul; I can not say what route we have taken, who we work for, and where we stay along the way.
My favorite season is autumn and fall. With all the mountains and trees out here it truly is a beautiful sight to see. Watching all the animals get ready for winter, leaves changing colors, and falling so quietly. I'd love to live on top of a mountain to just see the wilderness every morning and evening.
With all the States we have been through we still have not decided where to move once we retire from trucking. My favorite state so far has been Maine. Maybe with all the winter snow they get I might finally find a winter sport to try out. I still have plenty of time to decide that.
I do recommend for others to get out and travel. Go have your own adventures and see whats out there. Every place has its own special wonders to see. That's my advice to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment